Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army invites Application from Married/unmarried Male and unmarried Female Candidates JAG Entry Scheme 19th Course Oct 2017 in the Indian Army Judge Advocate General Branch. Apply Online before 22 February 2017.
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : JAG Entry Scheme 19th Course Oct 2017
- No. of Vacancies : 14 Posts (Male – 10 Posts & Female – 04 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria to join Indian army Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) & should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 19 to 27 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 90 and not later than 01 Jul 96)
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made through Shortlisting & SSB Interview.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 23.01.2017 to 22.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 23.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 22.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/NotificationPDF/JAG_19_NOTIFICATION.pdf
- Apply Online : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx