Indian Army invites Application from Male candidates for Permanent Commission 36th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course in 90 Vacancies. Commencing from Jan 2017 in Indian Army. Apply Online before 30 June 2016.
Job Location : All India
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : 36th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course
- No. of Vacancies : 90 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 16 ½ to 19 ½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on shortlisted & Interview.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 24.05.2016 to 30.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.05.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_6_1617b.pdf
- Apply Online : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/index.htm