High Court Meghalaya invites application for the post of 04 Law Clerks for a period of 1 Year under terms and conditions mentioned in Scheme for engaging Law Clerks-cum-Legal Research Assistants in the High Court of Meghalaya. Apply before 22 July 2016.
Advt. No. : HCM.II/85/2016/2313
Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerks
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Meghalaya Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a fresh law graduate having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any University/ College/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 33 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location : Meghalaya
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar General High Court Of Meghalaya Shillong Payable at Shillong.
How to Apply High Court Meghalaya Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with Relevent document & Demand draft send to The Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya at Shillong, M.G Road, Pin-973001 on or before 22.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 22.07.2016
Important Links :