GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for the posts of 04 Deputy Director, (Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare) GSS, class-I. Apply Online before 02 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : GPSC/111/2016-17
GPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Director (Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A second class Post Graduate degree with Social Work or Rural Study or Rural Management or Sociology or a second class Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India and have about three years experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 02.03.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.02.2017 to 02.03.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201617_111.pdf
- Apply Online : https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=