From Indian Nationals possessing a consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with a commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for Recruitment of following 74 Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Assistant Professor (Grade–II), Assistant Professor (Grade–I), Associate Professor and Professor in various departments of NIT Silchar (Advt. No. NITS/Estt/Faculty/Advt/19)
- Assistant Professor (Grade – II) in Academic Pay Level-11
- Assistant Professor (Grade – I) in Academic Pay Level-12
- Associate Professor in Academic Pay Level-13A2
- Professor in Academic Pay Level-14A
Subject/Disciplines where Faculty Vacancies exist
- Civil Engineering: 05 vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering: 06 vacancies
- Electrical Engineering: 15 vacancies
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 14 vacancies
- Computer Science & Engineering: 11 vacancies
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering : 06 vacancies
- Physics: 04 vacancies
- Chemistry: 04 vacancies
- Mathematics: 07 vacancies
- Management Studies : 02 vacancies
Application fees of ₹1000/- for general candidates & ₹500/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates to be paid in the Account of Director, NIT Silchar in State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061.
How to Apply NIT Silchar Faculty Vacancy 2019?
The soft copy of the application must be sent to the following email id: email@example.com within 20/09/2019 by 5 pm only.
The hard copy of the application in the prescribed format should be sent to Dean(F.W), National Institute of Technology, Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788010, Assamwithin 20/092019 due date by Speed Post only. The department and post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
Details and Application Format
Please visit the ‘Recruitment’ Tab at NIT Silchar website at http://nits.ac.in to see details and application format for NIT Silchar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2019.