Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Canara Bank invites application from Sportsperson for the post of 21 Clerical cadre/ Officer cadre in JMG Scale -I. Apply before 10 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Canara Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerical cadre/Officer cadre
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs.11765 – 31540/- for Clerical cadre & Rs.23700-42020/- for Officer cadre
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Clerical cadre : Candidates should pass in 12th Standard or equivalent and should have represented the state championship.
- For Officer cadre : Candidates should pass Degree of recognized University or equivalent and should have represented country in an International event.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years for Clerical cadre & 20 to 30 years for Officer cadre As on 01.02.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : The selection will be made on through Short-listing and Personal Interview.
Application fee : There is no Application fee.
How To Apply Canara Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested Copies of the mark sheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/ Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc., Copies of experience certificates send to The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personal Management Section, Human Resources wing, J C Road, Bangalore-560002 on or before 10.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application from : 10.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.canarabank.com/media/4075/recruitment-of-sportspersons-advertisement-in-english.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.canarabank.com/media/4074/recruitment-of-sportspersons-application-format-bi-lingual.pdf