BCECE 2017 : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level examination composed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The selection exam of BCECE is directed in two phases, in particular stage 1 and stage 2 for admission to the main year UG courses in engineering and agriculture field is given. Online application form for BCECE 2017 might be welcomed from the first week of February, 2017. Applicants may check point by point information about BCECE 2017 including application process, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus.
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates
Applicants may check the BCECE exam dates 2017 from the table given below. The given dates are tentative and will be updated by authentic on time of notification.
[table id=5 /]
BCECE 2017 Application Form
BCECE 2017 application form will be invited from the first week of February, 2017. The application shape will be discharged on the web and can be filled through the official site of the board. There will be two sections in application shape as Part An and Part B. Applicants need to fill section An and after that fill the application frame. In the wake of filling the application expense, they will have the capacity to fill the part B. In the wake of filling both parts, all need to send the printed version of online submitted application shape (Part-An and Part-B) alongside paid Bank Challan and fenced in areas to the BCECE office address given below:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
The application form fee of Rs 660/ – will be charged from the general applicants (Rs 330/ – for SC/ST applicants). The applicants need to show up in all subjects i.e. PCMB are required to pay Rs 730/ – (for GEN category) against the application form. For SC/ST category applicants, the application charge will be Rs 365/ – . The applicants can make the installment utilizing Credit/Debit Card or bank challan.
Application Form Correction Details:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) gives the one time chance to the possibility to rectify their slip-ups in the application shape. The applicants can ractify their wrong sections in the distributed period as it were. Online editing in category and courses group cannot be entertained. The modification period will be announced in the primary week of March, likely.
BCECE Eligibility 2017
The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for BCECE 2017. The eligibility conditions of BCECE 2017 is given below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and the must be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- He/she must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. This age criteria is only for agriculture and other courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- The candidate want to apply for BCECE 2017 must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized University with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
BCECE Exam Pattern
- Stages: BCECE 2017 is conducted in two stage examination (Stage 1 & Stage 2).
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry is the mandatory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 15 minutes (for stage I) and 1 hour 30 minutes (for stage II).
- Type of Question: The question paper type will be objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded with 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response one mark will be deducted.
The examination pattern for both the stages is given below in the tabular form:
BCECE Stage 1
[table id=3 /]
BCECE Stage 2
[table id=4 /]
Preparation should be done as per the latest syllabus prescribed by the authority. Both the question paper of BCECE stage 1 and stage 2 will be composed of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects. It contains the questions from the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent).
BCECE Admit Card 2017
The applicants will have the capacity to download the admit card from first week of April, 2017. It will be available from the official site of the board. The concede card bears the hopeful’s detail and additionally the insights about the examination like exam date, time and scene. The understudies are not permitted to enter in the examination corridor without the substantial concede card.
BCECE Result 2017
The outcome will be distributed by the examination leading power on its official site. It is normal that the consequence of BCECE 2017 phase 1 will be discharged in the main week of May and BCECE 2017 phase 2 results will be reported in the primary week of June, 2017.
BCECE 2017 Counseling
Applicants those will clear the BCECE 2017 passage entrance exam with the cut-off imprints, will be required to show up in the advising system composed by the board for the apportioning of seats. To show up in the BCECE 2017 directing, the applicants need to enlist themselves so that he/she will be qualified for filling the decisions for the school and branch. The seat apportioning relies on different variables that incorporate hopeful’s rank in placement test, situate accessibility in the favoured school and the decisions practiced by the competitors.